Hello, hope everyone is ok.
So we left Greece for Turkey and we got thorough the boarder with out any problems. We arrived in Istanbul in the afternoon and after putting my stuff in the hotel room (1st of the trip) i had a look around the city. Istanbul is crazy the drivers love to beep there horns at anything, I don't think anything ever shuts in Turkey if you want something you could probable find someone who could do that for you.
On the 2nd day some of us needed to go and get our Uzbekistan visas from the embassy, we didn't know how long it would take so left at about 9 in the morning. We where back in the city by 12:00 as Helen was able to wait and collect our passports for us (thanks Helen). Over the next 2 day I had a look around the Blue Mosque which was amazing, the Spice Market, Grand Bazaar both very busy and noisy with everyone trying to get you to buy something, went on a boat trip around the city and went down the Cistern which is the city's old water tank built by the Roams (I think) which was fantastic it is massive and has loads of columns keeping the roof up and most of they have been carved at the top.
I really loved Istanbul in fact I know I will be coming back as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment